Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Lucky Charm is 6!

Today is my little Ollie's birthday. He was born 6 years ago on St. Patrick's Day at 1:00 am. He has been such a joy in our lives. He was a great baby with lots of smiles and that has not changed at all. He is still such a happy boy with so many smiles. Here are some pictures of Ollie from this year.

This picture was taken this morning. This is one of his "wired" smiles!
This is Oliver's school picture. Sweet smile!
I love Sundays because Ollie is so cute and handsome when he's all dressed up for church.

Oliver is always full of smiles in the pool. His swimming teachers have always commented on the fact that they are surprised he doesn't swallow all the pool water because he always has the biggest smile on his face when he comes out of the water.
We had a birthday party this morning. We invited 7 boys over for a Star Wars/Ninja Pizza Party. We had pizza, played games, presents, cake and ice cream, more games, then they went home. It was crazy and fun!
I thought these were the cutest picks for a cake. I love the mini light saber!Last night we made shamrocks out of chocolate covered pretzels. Then we outlined them in green. It was a fun party favor!Party treats! These are cupcake balls covered in white chocolate then decorated. I thought they turned out really cute!Last, but not least...the ice cream leaprachaun. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be. It was really hard to get the frosting and the cherry to stay on the face and not slide off the ice cream. I think that I will pass doing this one next year. Cute, but not as exciting as I thought it would be.

3 comments:

Erin Davis said...

Looks like it was a great birthday! Carter and Tanner said they had a great time. Oh and the cupcake things were awesome! :)

Mindy Blake said...

Cute cupcakes! You are so stinkin' crafty!

Jill D. said...

Good job on all the treats! They turned out sooo cute!