Tuesday, October 26, 2010

YEAH! I love my Young Women

This last weekend was so fun! I had Kelsey and Jamie Beckstrand (2 of my Young Women) come into town. We hung out on Friday night, they slept over and we spent 1/2 of Saturday together. We had so much fun. I miss all of my Young Women and love them so much. Here are some of the pictures from the weekend with my girls!
We went to a pumpkin walk that North Logan sponsors. It was incredible. They had 30-40 different scenes with the theme "animation". The scenes included a lot of Disney movies and cartoons. All the characters are created with mostly pumpkins and squash. People are so creative!
The background on this photo was "A Bugs Life". The picture doesn't do the background justice but the girls look cute!The FlinstonesJamie as Snow White!Kelsey makes a good Cinderella. I should have had her try out her skills on my kitchen floor and bathrooms!

No comments: