Sunday, October 10, 2010

Great Weekend

This past weekend was really fun. My sister Jana came to visit. We got to shop and we made hair flowers. It was great!



The other great part is that while we were making flowers Luke straightened the entire garage. It looks awesome! Oliver was his little helper. It is so cute! He loves his dad and wants to be just like him.
Last, we drove through Sardine canyon to see the colorful leaves. It was really pretty, I love that canyon. We also went to Brigham City to see my grandparents. Anyway, just a great weekend with the family!
I sure love these little ones. They are so sweet!
Love Ollie's ears when he wears a hat! He makes me laugh!

Jaylee coloring in the car. I love the crossed legs!

3 comments:

Mackenzie Bailey said...

That's great that you got to get out and enjoy the leaves. Fall is so great!! It must be so so nice to have a garage - lucky girl:)

April Hutchins said...

Looks like a great weekend!!! I love the flowers! I want to know how you made the light pink one and the rolled ones? So cute!!!

Jill D. said...

Cute bows! Want to make me some?!