Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin Walk

I went to the pumpkin walk 3 times this year. The first time was with Kelsey and Jamie (previous post), the second with my little family, and the third with Grandma Adams and cousins. It's pretty cool! If you haven't ever seen it, you should come next year. It's funny, Luke and I went to the pumpkin walk many moons ago...before we were even married. It has improved 100 times and everyone says it gets better every year. Here are some pictures. The first few are at the end of the pumpkin walk. They have a bunch of character boards that you put your face in. The kids loved it! I had to take a picture of each of them in every character. At the end, I had 101 pictures. CRAZY FUN!
Luke makes a pretty good Harry Potter!
Sabree, Jaylee, Oliver
Oliver as his favorite character!
This is the movie UP
Sponge Bob! This one was impressive. I couldn't believe how much it really looked like all the characters.
The Flintstones and Ollie
Winnie the Pooh. This was only half of this scene.

No comments: