Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Back to School!!!

I don't know about anyone else but I have learned a lot since school has been in. I've learned that my house is so clean while everyone is gone. I've learned to let Jaylee talk in her bed when she wakes up from her nap until the kids are home. Most importantly, I've learned that I love a quiet house!!! However, I do love my cute little kids and I look forward to them coming home after school. Sabree is now in 2nd grade and her teacher is Mrs. Monroe. She is loving school! Her teacher is really great. Oliver is in Preschool at the Elementary. He attends the afternoon session. He loves it! Jaylee stays home with me but takes a nap the whole time that Ollie is gone.

Ollie and his teacher. First day of school!
Jaylee and Ollie working on a number puzzle before school.
Sabree and her teacher. First day of school!

Back to school breakfast with Grandma Adams (she works in the lunchroom).

I can't believe I have a second grader! She is so cute!

2 comments:

Jeff Sorensen said...

CUTE! I love those kids! We miss you guys so much!

Kirsten said...

Your kids look so grown up!! I love back to school!!