Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy 7th Birthday Sabree

We had a very fun day with Sabree for her birthday! We started out with Mickey Mouse waffles and bacon followed by putting on makeup while wearing her new tutu that Aunt Jill made her. She went to art camp followed by a special lunch with mom and dad. The day was ended with an awesome birthday party with a bunch of her friends. We had sprinklers under the trampoline, a slip and slide, water balloon volleyball, water balloon fight and water balloon duck duck goose. The party was from 5-7 so we had pizza for dinner, cupcakes and ice cream for dessert and lots of presents! It was a successful 7 year old birthday!

At least we know Jaylee enjoyed the cupcakes!
Sabree is such a special little girl. She has always been a very helpful child. There are many times I wonder what I would do without all of her help. She's great with the kids and helps so much with cleaning and things around the house. She is a great example also. When I was out of town last week she planned the entire Family Home Evening. She worked all day to get it ready. She planned a game (bingo...she drew pictures on all the sheets), she planned the lesson, she had everyone act out the First Vision, they had a song and prayer and every bit of it was from Sabree. I'm so proud of her and all that she does. She is one amazing 7 year old! We love you Sabree.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Wow! What an awesome party! That is a lot of kids. Happy Birthday Sabree, Emily misses her My Little Pony friend.

Jill D. said...

How stinkin cute! I can't believe she's seven. I can't believe you threw a party with that many kids! Love you Sabes!

Taylors said...

Happy Birthday Sabree! That is a ton of kids at your party. You're lucky she has a summer birthday so you can do it outside.

Amy Jo Madsen said...

I can see I'm not alone thinking that was a lot of kids! We just had Catherine's 4th b-day party today (a very similar one, I might add) with 13 kids, and I thought THAT was a lot! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I can't believe how old she's getting. Time sure flies!

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Sabree!

I remember when she turned 2!!!

Next year she'll be baptized-craziness!

She is just beautiful--and growing up so fast!