Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A new start!

Well, as everyone has well informed me...it has been a while since I have blogged (this is for you Christy and Jill!). I quit blogging right when I got called to be Young Women's President! Needless to say I have been extremely busy and grown several gray hairs since September of last year! It's time to start anew though. I can't promise consistent posts but I will try to post here and there!

June was an extremely busy month for me. The first weekend in June was Youth Conference. We went to Escalante. We hiked the slot canyons and calf creek. It was fun and hot but a great to spend time with the Youth.The second week of June I spent getting ready for girls camp the following week and sending Sabree off everyday to practice for the Mormon Handcart Pageant in Nephi.

The third week of June was Girls Camp! It was really incredible. Our Stake theme was E.R. (Eternal Rewards). Each ward chose a doctor and a value. We were Podiatrists and our value was Faith. We had such a great time. Camp is such an awesome opportunity to bond with the girls. I'm grateful for my calling! I love girls camp!SOME OF THE GIRLS AT CAMP!
The fourth week of June Sabree was in the pageant. On Wednesday, I took the Young Women to see it and then we went every night after that as well. Lots of late nights! Sabree had a great time though. She was in the pageant with her friend Rylee, Rylee's sister and friend and her mom.

Well, now we're in July and things haven't slowed down at all between holidays, Father's and Sons campout, swimming lessons, swim team and Jaylee (who keeps me plenty busy by herself)!

3 comments:

Taylors said...

so glad to see you're blogging again!! Cute posts!

Christy Cummings said...

Yeah! I'm so proud of you for posting. I love your family picture, you have a cute family! Fun summer so far. I can't wait to see more posts.

Jill said...

YEAH--you're blogging again!!!! It's so fun to KIT!!!
YW Pres--Rock on GIRL!!! I know you are doing an AMAZING JOB!!! Those girls are soooo lucky!!!!
Have a fabulous summer and relax whenever you get some down time girl! :)