Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Father's Day...Late!

Everyone knows that I'm way behind on my blogs but I couldn't let this one go by not only because the tie that the kids made was so cute, but because I wanted everyone to know that Luke is an awesome Father! Our kids adore their dad! It is rare to see Luke without one of the kids on his lap but more frequently he's got all three on his lap or climbing all over him! They love that he plays the "tickle game" with them and he's been so fun to jump with on the trampoline. He works so hard for our family and yet he sets aside time to golf with Oliver, coach Sabree's t-ball team and watch her swim at her meets, and jump with Jaylee (who is actually really good on the trampoline)! Luke is also a great husband. I'm so grateful for his love and support. I love you, honey!



All the grandkids made Grandpa Adams a tie

1 comment: