Sunday, July 19, 2009

Father and Sons

Luke and Oliver headed on a Father and Sons ward campout a while ago, of course I'm catching up. I just thought that Oliver was so cute when he was leaving with his dad. They had a great time, even with all of the rain. Here are a few pictures from that event.
Cutest face in the world!

I couldn't resist! This has got to be one of the funniest pictures!

Luke is such a good dad. He also slept out in the tent in our backyard. We stayed up until about 10:30 p.m. telling stories before I came in the house to my comfortable bed so I could "listen for Jaylee" while Luke slept out with Sabree and Oliver. It was a lot of fun staying up late telling stories though. Plus I didn't feel too bad...Luke and the kids had mattresses in the tent. We really know how to "rough it" around here!

No comments: