Thursday, December 23, 2010

Oliver's taking a stand!

Yesterday I helped out in Oliver's kindergarten class for a Christmas party. We seperated the kids into groups of 5. Anyway today I was talking to Oliver about his party the day before. One part of the conversation was so cute! It went something like this...

I asked, "Who was that cute girl that was in your group. She had blonde hair with curly piggytails. She was wearing a black shirt."

He paused for a minute..."Mom, she dresses immodest all the time so, NO WAY!"

Luke and I had to turn away and laugh quietly. I wasn't trying to set him up with her! I just wanted to know her name! It was so funny!

Later, I pulled Oliver aside and told him I was so proud of him for recognizing how important it was to dress modest. He is such a good boy!

1 comment:

Bryan and Lou Anne Randall said...

What a great kid! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas and don't freeze to death up there!