Thursday, January 22, 2009

Moving Again!!!

It's true, we're moving again! I starting packing on Monday and finished yesterday. I decided I should probably starting a packing company because I have become quite efficient! It comes with lots of practice! I could not have been as efficient if it wasn't for all the help that I had with the kids. Thank you Mom, Jenell and Lorna. It would have been so much harder without your hours of service. I really appreciate you guys!

For those of you who don't already know, we are moving to Fillmore. It is about 10 minutes North of Kanosh. We are excited to be in the "big city" with family and friends. Luckily it is not too far from Kanosh so we will still get to have our Kanosh friends too. We have really made some great friends and appreciate all of them!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I hope you have a safe and easy move. I'm glad it's not too far away.

Kirsten said...

Yay! 10 minutes closer to me! :) Keep moving north! Good luck and watch out for those Mice! :)

Karen said...

Wow! You are efficient. Incredible and superwoman also come to mind. I'm glad you have some good help. Wish I could be there to help, but if I was there, I would be purposely sabotaging your move.