Wednesday, January 7, 2009

"Crappy" Day

If you are easily disgusted by a diaper blowout, stop reading now!!!

Today, I put Jaylee down for an afternoon nap. She was not going falling asleep but seriously needed to. I let her fuss and whine in bed for about an hour then finally decided I should go in and at least get her binki back in her mouth. The second I walked in the room I could smell that she had messed in her diaper...it was bad!!! I picked her up and it was all up her back and now on my hands. Then I started noticing, it was in her hair, on her face, all over the sheets and blankets. It was on ever little pole of her crib and some even ended up on the floor. Whatever I have seen in the past with my other kids...this topped it 100 times!!! Then, of course she does her fake crying when I pick her up. She fake sobs with her hands over her mouth or sometimes over her eyes. It's really cute actually unless her hands are covered in poop! I was hysterical and dry heaving! I took her straight to the tub, holding her at arms length, of course. By the time she was cleaned up enough to get in the tub I had it all over me. What a day! It took a long time to clean up.

After dinner I had to bathe the other 2 kids and Jaylee wants to take another bath (she loves the tub). I get her undressed and take off her diaper and she pees all over me! Then she looks at me with the funniest grin and crunched up nose. I couldn't help but laugh! So the next time you think you're having a crappy day, don't forget that mine tops them all (not to mention the fact that Luke is out of town)!!! Oh the things that you do for the cute kids that you love!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

She is so cute! I hope your day got better. ;0)

Heather said...

All in a days work huh. Hope you have a cleaner day today.

Teresa said...

I love that this story comes right before your cute anniversary post. Did you ever think you'd be telling the world about poop all over your kid? The thought never crossed my mind in all the bliss of marriage. Maybe we should warn our kids!