Saturday, August 9, 2008

Well baby check up


I took Jaylee to the doctor yesterday for her well baby check up. She is only 9 1/2 months and she is so big. She is already 21.4 pounds and 29 inches long. I didn't want to buy a convertable carseat for only 2 1/2 months of use but the doctor said that she is strong enough to sit forward facing in a car seat now. She LOVES it! She grins the entire time she gets to sit in the car seat. It's really cute! Next to riding in the car facing forward, Jaylee's newest thing is waving. FINALLY! We've been practicing. She's such a happy little baby! We love you JJ!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I can't believe how big she is--it's amazing how much she's grown up just since you left here. I love the pictures of the kiddos on the right. Sabree looks so beautiful, I love the flower! We miss you guys; J and E miss you and talk about you all the time. I'm getting so excited for our upcoming trip!!!

Kellye said...

What a cutie. I love it when you can turn them in the car. It is like the best day ever. I was so glad to see you the other day. Quite a surprise. Hey will you tell Melissa to send me an invite to her blog if she wants.

Danielle Weathers said...

Oh my gosh Julie, Jaylee is a doll! She is getting sooo big! Love the new pics of your kiddos on the right side too. Way cute! Hope you are doing well.

Jill D. said...

She's is totally pulling a Julie face in this picture. You look just like that when you play with your kids! Cute!