Friday, August 22, 2008

Oliver's funny words!

Oliver said a bunch of funny things today. First of all, Luke took a break from work for about 10 minutes today to play some baseball with Oliver. He hit the ball so hard one time and it hit Luke in the stomach, he thought it was the funniest thing. He ran in and told me all about it. Then Luke had to work again so I told him that I would throw the ball to him. He laughed and shook his head at Luke and said "no way dad, she's just a girl!".

Later in the day I was on a walk with Oliver and Jaylee and I said "We're buddies aren't we?", he responded, "No, I'm just a boy and you are just a girl!" I'm starting to feel like I'm being discriminated against.
On a more positive note, when I did throw the ball with Ollie, he brought me close and told me that he's a gentleman and that he won't hit me in the stomach with the baseball, only dad! He's such a funny kid!

Sabree completed her first week of school. She's so grown up and so beautiful! She's very independent and opinionated right now. She wants her hair a certain way and I have no say in her clothing. She's a character and I love her so much.

No comments: