Tuesday, October 4, 2011

1st Annual Oliver Reunion!

At the beginning of September my family had our first family reunion at the Heber Valley Camp. It was so much fun! Here are some photos from the camp.

Luke and I. I'm the 3rd child in my family. The 1st girl!
My oldest brother, Che' and his wife Lisa. They planned the whole event and did an awesome job! The had reward beads to put on necklaces for the kids when they were good. It was really creative and made it really fun for the kids. I love that Lisa and Che can make everything so fun and spiritual! Great couple!
My youngest sister, Jana. She's the baby of the family! She's a Senior at BYU! She's awesome, single, smart and so cute!
My youngest brother Tyson and his fiance Amelia. Tyson is the 2nd to the youngest in my family. It was really fun to have Amelia there with us. We were able to initiate her into the family. We made her do a silly little dance at the campfire. She's a great sport!My sister, Jill and her family. Jill is just younger than me. We have so much in common now. I love that as you grow up your sister's become your best friends. It feels weird if I don't talk to Jill at least every other day!My brother Ryan is on the left. I took a picture of his family but it was blurry. Ryan is just 16 months older than me. He has 4 kids! He keeps life exciting as you will see later in this post!!!

Oliver and cousins Ret and Tyler
Each family did a skit. This is Luke's character. It turned out to be a pretty funny skit! Plus, the mustache suits him!
Almost everyone did the rope swing. It was so fun and so much higher than I expected. That's me above and Sabree below. She was so brave!
Here's Oliver and LukeSo...we all went conoeing! Seems harmless, right? We just finished the whole speech from the missionaries about safety and not falling in the lake. We got fitted for life jackets then started paddling. It didn't take long before Ryan's little 2 year old Jaxon dove into the lake. Both Ryan and his wife Brittani leaned over to grab him and the canoe tipped over. It didn't take long before panic set in because 2 of their kids were missing and stuck under the canoe. As you can guess, everything turned out fine. My brother Tyson dove in after them and all were rescued by the missionary boat! It made for an exciting canoeing trip!


Did I mention how brave Sabree was? This is my brother Che' with his boys and Sabree getting ready to do a zip line.

No comments: