Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Too Long

It's been a long time since I have posted. Oliver broke our camera and it's not as fun to post without pictures. That's my excuse anyway!

We have moved. We live in Fillmore now! It has been so nice. Bart and Lorna (Luke's brother and his wife) live around the corner from us so our backyards touch. All of our kids are the same ages and love playing together so it has been really convenient. We opened part of the fence so the kids could just go between the yards to play. It's really nice. We love being so close to them.

Other than the move, not much is new. Hopefully we're getting a camera in the next week or so and I promise I'll post more!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Julie,
I have missed seeing all your fun pics! I am glad to know the move went well! I can't wait to see ya in a few months!!!

Owen & Jenell Family said...

Miss you tons!! You will have to get pictures of your home.. Or better yet I should come over and see it and you :-) Miss your kids they are so cute.

Anonymous said...

Too bad that we met too late, but glad we did. Best wishes in Fillmore!