Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Baby Boy is 4!

My little Ollie has been such a blessing to our family. He is a little angel. Oliver was born on St. Patrick's Day shortly after 1:00 a.m. He was 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 6 oz. I'll never forget the first night we brought him home he actually slept so well that night but we were up all night with Sabree who had the croupe for the first time. It was scary! Luckily, Ollie didn't get it. He has always been our good sleeper and has always had an "easy going" personality. His smile, beautiful eyes and long eye lashes would melt anyone's heart. He is such a good boy and has always melted my heart. I feel so lucky to be his mom. I love you Oliver!



That's right! Green pancakes!

2 comments:

Jill D. said...

What an adorable boy! I forgot how...round he was as a baby. What a cutie!!!

The Gardners said...

Happy Birthday to Ollie, he is such a cutie. Matt and I ran into Luke at the airport last week, it was fun to see him!

Hope you guys are doing well!!