Thursday, October 30, 2008

Saby Baby, Spiderman and J-bug!


I just have to write about how much I love my little kids! They are so cute (it's so easy to say that when it's 10:00 at night and they've been sleeping for 2 1/2 hours)! They really bring so much joy to mine and Luke's lives. First of all, Sabree, otherwise known as Sabs or Saby Baby...she is my little helper. I don't know how I would survive motherhood without her. She is always aware of what is going on around her. She notices when I have a lot going on and she's always eager to help out. She is the world's best little cleaner. There are times when she will disappear for a while and surprise me with a spotless room. Granted she can make huge messes too but I can always count on her cleaning it up perfectly! She is incredible! I love her so much and I'm so thankful that she is so thoughtful and helpful.




Oliver is my "good" Spiderman (that's what he calls himself too). He always rescues me with his smiles, his sweet eyes and his laugh! He really just melts my heart. This morning he went to preschool and he got to dress up in his Halloween costume. He was so excited. He's so funny though, he is really into being handsome right now. Everyday after he gets dressed he wants me to spray him with Dad's cologne. Then he asks if he "smells handsome". This morning was no different, he got on his spiderman costume, sprayed the cologne and asked, "Mom, do I smell handsome?". So if you are ever around him and notice that he smells like Hugo or Chrome make sure you tell him that he is handsome. He'll love you forever!!!





J-bug is full of personality. She has so many smiles and squeals! She has been practicing using the phone lately. She always finds the phone, pushes tons of buttons, and then holds it to her ear. The problem is that lately she's actually been calling people. The other day I tried making a phone call but my phone said "other line in use". Then I found Jaylee with the phone and the timer said 20 minutes. Who knows who she called. Today she must have pushed through my phone book and then pushed talk on Grandma Adams number. So, if you get a phone call from my number and just hear a lot of squeals it's just Jaylee talking to you! She has been so fun. She makes us laugh all of the time. No one can get enough of Jaylee. Our biggest problem seems to be at dinner time. The kids argue every night about who gets to sit next to Jaylee at the dinner table. We seriously have to rotate! She's just so much fun, even during meals!

I feel so lucky to have 3 healthy, happy babies. We have truly been blessed!

1 comment:

The Wachel Family said...

Wow, what a bunch of cuties you have Julie! I love Oliver's obsession with Cologne...Ashlee is starting to get into all that stuff now too!