Monday, July 25, 2011

Celebrating the 24th

Wow! I am on a blogging roll! I have blogged 3 posts within a week! Anyway...

Today was a really fun day. We went to a parade in the morning and then to the events in the park. The kids and I listened to live entertainment for over 3 hours. It was so much fun, lots of singing!Sabree, Jaylee and Oliver enjoying the entertainment
Oliver and Carter chillin' together again! Best little buddies!
Free entertainment! I love that the park had fun things to do and it was all free!
The kids got a hold of the camera. They took tons of pictures and I actually thought some of them were very cute! They had some cute poses. All of the following pictures are the little ones photography! Good job kiddos!


1 comment:

Marianne and Matt said...

you guys are so awesome! We miss you tons already. Please let us know when your headed this way. We would love a visit.