Sunday, January 30, 2011

Saturdays at the Sports Academy

Every Saturday this year we have gone to our gym with the kids and spent several hours there. It has been a blast and is becoming a great tradition. The first hour Luke and I work out together while the kids spend time playing in the kids club. Then we take the kids swimming, then we play basketball. We end up being at the gym for 3 1/2 hours. It has been great family time and lots of good exercise.

Here's a picture of the kids cheesin' it! They are excited, and in their sports gear for some good exercise!
Luke and Jaylee playing ball!

Oliver has gotten really good at shooting and dribbling lately. I take Oliver and Jaylee to the kids club at the gym everyday. They get to go into the gym and play basketball. You hardly ever see Oliver without a basketball now. He loves it!
Surprisingly enough, Jaylee is a great dribbler. She's pretty coordinated.

Sabree is such a pretty girl. I thought she was cute leaning against the wall.
Here's Sabree swimming. She is on the Sports Academy's swim team. Her technique has really improved. She's a talented swimmer.
Anyone who has taught Oliver swimming lessons has said that they love to teach him because he always has a smile on his face when he's in the water. I love his smile!
Jaylee has always pretty scared of the water. She has been getting a lot more comfortable over the last couple of weeks. She's cute!

4 comments:

corrychronicles said...

Way fun, I wish my kids would last that long...sure would make entertaining them on Sat much easier.

Mindy Blake said...

WOW! What an amazing mom you are! I had every intention of going swimming Saturday with the kids-didn't see us there did ya?--because I haven't achieved wonder woman status like you have yet! Way to go Julie!

Unknown said...

Julie I miss seeing you when I go home it's so fun seeing how your family is doing. Its true I loved teaching Oliver is was so fun. Sabree was fun as well it awesome to see she is still swimming and on a swim team.

Karen said...

That is fantastic! Keep up the hard work and hard fun.