Thursday, September 30, 2010

Top Ten

Ten things I love about Logan...

1. Walmart...I go there everyday just because I can!!!
2. Hobby Lobby
3. Elementary School starts at 9:05 instead of our previous school's 8:10. It makes it so much easier to have breakfast as a family and scripture study. Love it!!!
4. Elementary is within walking distance. The kids love to walk to and from school.
5. Out to eat options!
6. The temple is only 10 minutes away!
7. Awesome neighbors. Our first week here we were invited to a neighborhood barbecue and met lots of people. It was great.
8. Tons of kids in the neighborhood our kids ages
9. An awesome gym for working out and the kids love the day care.
10. College town! We have loved going to college games. We've already been to a football game, soccer, and volleyball in our 2 short weeks. It's been fun!

Although I have loved Logan I really miss Fillmore, all of my friends and the Young Women. I love you all!

10 comments:

Heather said...

What?? You guys are in Logan now??!! Oh man, I'm so jealous. I love that place and miss it tons. We actually go up there quite a bit so we might just have to drop by and say hi.

Christy Cummings said...

Quit trying to make me jealous. I'm glad that you are loving it there!

Bryan and Lou Anne Randall said...

What a great way to take a new move! It's all in the attitude. I'm so glad you guys are loving it. If you ever go to Great Harvest, look for my cute brother and set him up with any great girls you meet. His name is Jerel Lillywhite. You are awesome!

Mackenzie Bailey said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Julie your family can be happy anywhere because you're all amazing people to be around and you have the best attitudes! I'm happy things are turning out; Logan is really a great place.

Lindsay said...

I'm so glad you are loving it. You deserve to be in a nice place and love where you live. It's been way too long since we caught up. Let's chat soon. I miss you!!!

Gates Family said...

Wow, I didn't know you guys had moved. Congrats. It's always fun to like the new place, even if you miss the old one. Good Luck and Congrats!!

Jill said...

You Guys moved?
I am so glad you are loving it!!! Logan is beautiful and eating out options is a plus!!! :)
Hope all is well!!!
PS--Beautiful pictures of Sabree at her baptism!!! She is so beautiful and so grown-up! It seems like it was just yesterday that her and Haylee were playing dress up! Time flies!!!

Jill D. said...

And it's prettier so your sisters will visit more often then Fillmore! You really are in a great neighborhood. And the kids have so many friends. I'm glad you are loving it!

Eli & Mandy said...

We know you mentioned eating out options, but Eli wants to know why Logan's Heroes didn't get named specifically in the Top 10. We'll be up to visit as soon as we can...

Kirsten said...

When did you guys move?? That is awesome! Logan is beautiful! how are you guys! I miss you! Your kids are going up so fast! They are adorable!