Monday, December 15, 2008

Spreading Christmas Joy

We went Christmas caroling tonight with about 25 people. It was so much fun! We sang to 6 different homes and even brought tears to some of the recipients eyes. We must have great voices! It really felt great to visit some of people in town that really appreciated the company. I felt like we were serving the Lord. This time of the year is a constant reminder of the opportunity we have to give to others through service. I hope that everyone has a very Merry Christmas and spread the love and joy with all of those around us!





3 comments:

Bennett Family said...

love your family pic!!! super cute!

also enjoyed the new posts...cute, cute family!!

Jill said...

I love your new family picture!!! It's so cute!
And it's snowing...I miss that!!! And we miss you too!
We'll be heading to St. George for the new year if you want to meet up...just let me know!!!

Karen said...

I love recognizing some people in the photos! Love your guts and miss you guys tons!