Sunday, November 2, 2008

Toothbrush is the Trick



Jaylee looked so cute for church today. She was in her new birthday skirt (thanks Jill for the present) and shirt. As all of you are well aware, 1 year olds are not really easy during church. We never make it all the way through Sacrament Meeting. Today however, we found the trick...a toothbrush. Everyday when I do Jaylee's hair, she sits on my bathroom counter and is totally occupied and holds pretty still playing with a toothbrush. We decided to take a toothbrush to church and see if she sat as still during church if she played with one. It worked! She did the best she has done since we could pin her in her car seat. Next time you feel frustrated at church with your baby, try pulling out a toothbrush!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

She is so cute. I will remember that trick for I. He is getting so busy with his hands. And, he almost rolled over tonight from his back to front. I think my days are about to get busy!

Melissa said...

She is getting so big. She is like a little girl now. She looks super cute, of course. Miss you guys!

Jill D. said...

I love the outfit, she looks so adorable. I can't see all of you in the picts but I like your dress too.

Jill said...

Julie,
Jaylee is a doll! I can't believe she's turned 1 already! I love the outfit--girls clothes are soooo fun! Hope to see you guys soon!
PS How far are you guys from St. George???

Danielle Weathers said...

So cute! I can't believe how big she is getting. It's hard to believe! Take care and we miss you guys!