Wednesday, July 23, 2008

New Arrival!!!


Che', Lisa, Max, Zak, Ret, and Annie
We had a great time with Che' and Lisa's family. Annie in now 6 months old and the adoption was completed last week. We got to attend the temple sealing and her blessing. She is so beautiful and has tons of hair too!!!
Ok, so it's not my new arrival, thankfully, but it is an addition to our extended family. This is our new niece, Katie. She is Jill's little baby. She has tons of curly dark hair. She is so cute! We got to spend the weekend with her in Orem this past weekend.
Julie and Katie

Ollie and Katie

Sabree and Katie

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Katie is so cute! I love her hair. I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!

Melissa said...

I am so excited to see you finally have a blog, so I can keep on your cute family now that you have moved away from us. Jaylee has gotten so big--and she looks adorable. We miss you guys, but hope you are enjoying Utah. I will have to send you an invite to my blog, I had to make the switch to go private... Miss you.

Jill D. said...

Katie is really cute!!! Will you e-mail me copies of those picts? They're so cute!

Jill D. said...

By the way, that is a really good picture of you that you just posted!